We are looking for a fresh IT graduate to join our award-winning architectural practice, to provide IT support across our 4 UK offices.
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Working out of our busy Sheffield office in the city’s Creative Quarter, you’ll be an integral part of the set-up.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 – 2012) including Active directory, domain management, group policy, DHCP, DNS, IP Subnetting, print servers, data servers, domain controllers, WSUS
- Qnap NAS devices
- IP phone system knowledge
- HP Switches and routers, cables and patch panel management
- Firewall configuration
- VPN site to site and remote user configuration
- Wifi access points
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 management
- Licensing and purchase management - Microsoft, Autodesk, Adobe, and relevant software vendor compliance
- Printers, maintenance and repair
- Workstation, laptop and mobile handsets maintenance and repair
- Microsoft Office 2016 full suite support
- Autodesk product support, AutoCAD, Revit, 3DMax, BIM protocols
- Avaya IP500 phone system
- Ringcentral cloud IP system and handsets
- Sketchup, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and cloud based products
- Checkpoint firewalls
About the role:
You will be responsibility for the day to day maintenance of Windows desktop and laptop machines, Windows Servers, networking management, Software and Licensing management, user support and general infrastructure maintenance.
Drawing on your technical skills (as stipulated) you will ensure the smooth provision of IT services throughout our four offices in Sheffield, Peterborough, Manchester and London.
We give you the independence to learn, thrive and be a major part of our team; in return you’ll gain real experience and control over your career progression.
In addition to a competitive salary reviewed annually, we offer a number of benefits including:
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), increasing with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual appraisal system to generate development programmes for all members of staff
Please get in touch with Regional Director, Mike Hall, sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Sheard Architects is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally.