We are an award winning, chartered practice working on a national scale, operating in a variety of sectors including Residential, Education, Student Accommodation, Transport, Commercial, Healthcare and Industrial.
- Lead on projects working either independently or with a team.
- Production of technical information for tender packages and construction information.
- Leading the project through the delivery stages.
- Attendance of project meetings with client, contractor and other consultants.
- Manage the internal project team.
- Ensure drawings comply with statutory regulations and relevant local design standards.
- Proven ability of running projects within the UK across all RIBA work stages - This is a prerequisite for the role.
- Proficient in the use of Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Excellent knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
- Excellent time keeping skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work independently or supported by a team.
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages.
Salary offered will be commensurate with candidate experience.
To apply please send your CV accompanied by work examples to:
Jefferson Sheard is an equal opportunities employer.