This is an opportunity to join an award-winning Architects Practice, with studios and projects covering the whole of the UK.
We are seeking applications from Technical Architects/Experienced Part IIs/ Technologists for the following roles:
- Technical lead for the Construction Stages of several large-scale residential, refurbishment projects in London.
- Project lead for multiple Industrial and Logistics schemes throughout all RIBA Stages.
- Technical Lead/Assistant for new build Student Accommodation.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- 5 years post qualification experience – desirable.
- Experience on working in the sectors relevant to the above roles.
- Excellent client facing skills and confident communicator.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills. Revit capability would be an advantage.
- Experience with NBS Spec and Adobe Design Suite.
- Comfortable working under your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard.
- Understanding of UK Building Regulations.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please send your CV accompanied by work examples to:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com